Silent Reader[s]
ByJiaa


Owner Tutorial Entry Linkies

Assalamualaikum.. maaf blog lama tak update. so busy lately. thanks pada yang singgah tu..
Forget about past keep smile and walk away
Monday, November 3, 2014

Assalamuailaikum ^_^


I want to forget about you but we spent too much time together

The times that have passed by seems unfair and tears are falling

I will show you a completely different me

I will show you a prettier me

I'm not going to cry for love or cry for you like I'm a stupid

I will meet a better man and show you that I;m happier than you

I fine without you

I wont give up

Boy you gotta be aware

I will smile and walk away from you

I throw away the ring and all the thing that you gave me 

I will forget you without regret, I will forget you

Erase you from my life.


Thanks for reading . Like kalau suka .


Older Post